donderdag 10 juni 2010

The Parasite

The Parasite





All i want I will bleed,
I dont care what thou needs,

Really need to feed,
from your blood filled bones,
love the tasty things shown,

It sinks deep into your skull,
and eats untill it's full,




Ate your tongue bloody wet indeed,
while you screamed skinned alive like human sheep,

Crush your head with my black arrow,
love digging out your tasty bone marrow,

Feedings of your inner guilts,
of things thou never really didst,



We will make you pay forever,
Your Mind will Detach and sever,
In Utter desolation you discover,
That For you there's no tomorrow,



Better try to find the missing pieces,
of the devil's bloody leeches,
they move around like a riddle
too late, with your guts i have a fiddle,





You left your door unguarded,
So I could enter your Soul,
because you premature departed,
I'm eating through your hole,



At the end my dear dinner,
it's all your own fault,
you chose to be weak you sinner,
I only came here of your own accord,



Rama

2010

Geen opmerkingen: