donderdag 10 juni 2010

All the colors left

All the colors left






Man i dont know what the fuck happened,
i just dont seem to be graspin,
All the reality around my head,
I feel cold and dead lying in my bed,


Suddenly all the colors left,
just saw black and white,
became afraid to be out in the light,
Vegetated in the shadows of fright,




Became dead inside my eye,
saw the world from the other side,
see all the pain and wicked games,
became confused on who to blame,


I just felt down the floor,
of my old colorful world,
started feelin for the homeless and poor,
and disgusted at the ones with no pity,
livin in their golden empty city,






Now I am framed in a motionless blurr,
struck into this strange vision for sure,
while i smile like I dont care,
but i know silently the demons stare,


Will I ever leave this place,
and be back running in the rat race,
Or stay like this in this goddamned shit,
As I try to unclench my broken fists,




I sure miss the beautiful bright Color,
If you know the way out might follow,
just want to scream and Shout,
And let all the Anger out,



But for know i like feelin flat,
empty cold and black,
like a miserable churchrat.








Rama

19-02-2010

Geen opmerkingen: