zondag 12 oktober 2008

Ignorance is Bliss




Ignorance is Bliss,

Raelity is Shit, 

Sweet Ignorance I Miss



-





Must be blind,
Not seeing the unkind,
Happy smiling in sweet ignorance,


Feeling high with daily tell-a-lie,
Shiny people with shiny puppet hair,
From the electric tube ,
At me they Stare,


Discreet gestures appear,
Triggers in me hypnotic trancing,
In my mind the symbols are dancing,





--



Ignorance is Bliss,

Raelity is Shit, 

Ignorance I Miss




---





Tranced voodoo dolls smile at me,
A hollow cold glare piercing the electric veil,
I see Bewitched actors possessed,
Enslaved by beelzebub no less,


Mind feels dimmed and foggy,
Become empty shell of zombielike reflexes,
Under the unfluence of magical hexes,


Debilitating my human being,
No connection to
the soul plane hidden
By the cold unforgiving,


Rollercoasterride for the outward eyes,
I am freezing inside frame by frame,
Cold chilling, Cold illin,
Alas no Feelin,



----



Truth is hard,

Ignorance is Bliss,

Feelin Pain is just too harsh,

I'd rather take the pills,


-----














 

Geen opmerkingen: