dinsdag 22 juli 2008

Ode to Hermes



From Hermes to Satan's example




The great gods of the ages,
have been worshipped by the sages.
the sheeple follow blindly,
Bowing to this fairy tale kindly,

The fantastic fables implanted in the mind,
From a young age a child will find,
It is lesser then all that is around,
It has to be the servant all year round ,


-


The gods are there to teach me,
Like sheep they want to keep me,
But I rather follow Hermes' example,
Steal their fire and give it to my people,


---


In all religions in excistence,
Penalty's are in place but you can be forgiven,
The gods you accept and live for,
Are psychic parasites leeching you,

You keep them alive and eternal,
Believe in their scam and you will forever crawl,
Toughts and emotions you think and feel,
Only serve god's needs,

-



The gods are there to leech me,
They only want to eat me,
But I rather follow Hermes' way,
Acting in my own play,



---


Here comes Hermes Trismegestus,
Much better for you then Jesus CHristus,
Hermes steals from god to live a free life,
While Jesus saves you but demands the biggest price,

Christ says you be like children blind,
To become enslaved beings instead of free mankind ,
The church propaganda enforces a false story,
It promises heaven but heaven is only for gods glory,

To the gods we are nothing but game and food,
Insignificant small dumb fools,
Just like the sheep are to us,
They also give us blind trust,

-


The gods are there to hurt me,
They only want to kill me,
But I follow Satan's wicked footsteps,
Bow to no one but my own flesh,




---

You receive many negative symbols,
Accepting them daily creates your fall,
The Holy rituals of the covenant,
are a nothing but a price for the blood of man,

Shining prophets and mystic storybook,
are just mindcontrol like a mental hook,
controls your body and your brain,
it's a shame, living bound by invisible chains,

They need you to only desire them,
They only feed you so you can feed them,
Weakness and finally death for you,
God is parasitic , you know it's true,

----


Like cannibalistic predators we kill ourSelves,
Corrupting our soul and human flesh,
By using our force for human gains,
We can finally harness our emotional pains,

The gods must die just like cannonfodder,
Let them get weaker and eat each other ,
I just wont supply these Egregore's,
I'd rather devour Allah and his wicked glory,

---

The gods are there to ritually murder me,
They only want to devour me,
But I follow Satan's great road,
Bow to no one, i carry my own load,


Geen opmerkingen: